If you’re looking for a delicious way to make a meal for your crew at the campground, these country-style BBQ ribs are the perfect camping recipe. Learn how you can make tender, flavor-packed ribs with ease from this recipe adapted from one found on TasteOfHome.Com.
Recipe adapted from tasteofhome.com
- 1 TSP onion powder
- 1 TSP ground chipotle pepper
- 1 TSP pepper
- ¾ TSP dried thyme
- 2 TSP garlic powder
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP paprika
- 2 TSP salt
- 2 TSP chili powder
- 4 LBS boneless pork ribs
- 18 OZ BBQ sauce
- ¾ cups amber beer or chicken broth
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix all of the spices in a bowl.
- Place pork in a foil-lined pan and rub generously with seasonings.
- Broil for 4-5 in. or until browned. (2-3 minutes per side.)
- Transfer pork to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce and beer; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low or until tender. (about 3-4 hours.)
- Remove the ribs from the crock pot
- Save 2 cups of cooking juices and throw away the rest.
- Skim the fat from the reserved juices to serve with the ribs.
Contact us today to find the perfect RV for your next outdoor adventure! We have what you need to make every member of your family happy.